Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited was founded on April 20, 1993 with the initial registered capital of Bt50.0m. It concentrates on developing projects for townhouses, single-detached houses and condominiums in Bangkok, vicinity areas and some provinces. The expansion includes overseas investment such India. On April 27, 2005 the Company converted itself into a public company. Later on December 6, 2005 it started trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) under the ticker "PS".
The Company is the 1st developer in Thailand who implemented the construction technology for residential and construction management. The Company is able to control the constructions as plan and efficient management of cost control. Over 22 years, the company has continuously improved technology and construction innovation to deliver the quality product and service excellence to the customer.
- The Company has implemented a new construction technology called “Real Estaet Manufacturing (REM)” in order to reduce not only dependence on labor and working hours but increase in productivity and quality. REM process is similar to car manufacturing process. During construction period, a contractor is assigned and responsible for only a job in which he is skilled. With this method, the average construction time of low rise project has been reduced from 45 days to 21 days.
- According to 2011 floods, the Company set necessary procedures, which help reduce risks and prepare for future floods, for every launched project such as soil modification at construction sites (low plains, slopping land etc.) landfill at either main road level or past flooding level, improvement of drainage system and flood protection system of projects.
- The Company increased the registered capital from Bt. 2,209.4 m. to Bt. 2,213.2 m.
- The Company has announced its new vision aiming to be the number one real estate brand in customers’ mind with the goal of becoming a top ten residential brand in Asia by creating high-value homes for families to experience warmth, happiness and a better life every day. The Company has reorganization its structure to response to the customer needs of each segment and each level. Managements’ responsibilities are divided into housing market segmentation with a focus on innovative construction, good quality houses, excellent service, and flexible management b being in line with regular change in competitive in real estate market. The company achieved the highest record of presales, ownership transferred units.
- The Company has used prefabricated bath room in condominium project with more design and high quality. This can help in shortening the construction time with better –quality bathroom.
- The Company implemented the fully Precast system, developed for constructing an eight-storey condominium project (low rise), is Pruksa’s strong point which has not only reduced the business cycle time but has also solved labor shortage and work quality at the sites from using prefabricated materials. This technology developed from the Company’s expertise in townhouse and single-detached house construction and process of integrating REM system with new construction technology, Moreover, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) jointly analyzed earthquake-resistance of that structure.
- The company implemented Building Information Management (BIM), which is officially known as Building Information Modeling, has improved three-dimensional construction drawing. BIM has also helped to reduce the conflicting drawing during the construction process. To aid the estimation of material quantities and to reduce the number of steps in working process, the computerized calculation system is used.
- The company has invested Bt 2,300m to purchase 130 Rais at Navanakorn Industrial Estate in Pathumthani province for construct another two Precast Concrete Factories (PCF6 andPCF7). PCF6 is Fully Automated Carousel System Plant with the highest capacity of producing bearing wall in Thailand. PCF7 is the Pre-stressed concrete Slab & Beam factory with the Long Bed System technology from Germany.
- The new Pruksa Precast Factory is the first Green Factory in Thailand that reduces pollution arising from noise, dust, and waste water. The world most advance technology and machinery from Germany are used in this factory. Robot is empllyed in the projection process in order reduce manpower shortage. In the production process, the automated system is computer-controlled, and can thus deliver products of above-standard quality. In addition, the concrete recycling process is implemented in order to –re-sue waste water and concrete debris let from working process in the production process once again. Thus, here is no material left from the production which becomes friendly to the environment.
- The Company increased the registered capital from Bt. 2,213.2 M. to Bt. 2,222.8 M.
- The Company increased the registered capital from Bt. 2,250.8 M. to Bt. 2,265.8 M. by issuing more common share stock so suffice warrant of PS total 15,000,000 stock at par value 1 Bt.
- The “I-Inspection II” program is initially launched in the townhouse projects under the brand of “Pruksa Ville” in February in order to increase the effectiveness of home-delivery inspection for the customers trough tablet instrument. The delivery of home has become faster and satisfactory. Thus, the use of such program has been expanded to other brands within the Company.
- The Customer-base expansion strategy is applied to other segments to encompass wider scope. In March, an premium single detached house project was launched under the brand “The Palm” on Pattanakarn road, at price range between of Bt. 9-25 M. per unit. Precast has been used at the premium house level and is well accepted by the customers. The first phase was sold out within a short period of time.
- Cost management has become more effective. The use of Pruksa Precast Technology and Pruksa REM (Real Estate Manufacturing) has well contributed in cost control, business cycle time and defect from construction reduction. The business cycle time for low-rise housing is reduced from 146 days to 87 days. Transferred date and asset turnover has achieved as the company target. Besides, the Company is more cost-worthy than peers in same market with 10-15% higher pricing
- PCF 2 changed its production from fence and parapet to bathroom Pad Factory which was started its production in May 2013 with production capacity 4,000 units/year
- The company has used prefabricated bathroom in condominium projects such as Plum Condo in Bangyai and Plum Condo in Rama 2. The use of Precase bathroom for low-rise projects is also under the company study. This can help in shortening the construction time with better-quality bathroom.
- PCF 2 – Navanakorn, PCF6, PCF7 have started its production of Bearing wall, Pre -stressed concrete slab & beam) since September 2013 with the production capacity total 480 units/month including the productivity from 5 factories is total 640 units/month. The fully productivity is 1,120 units/month which comply with the launching plan of the new project and increase the quantity of delivery to the customer
- The Company increased the paid registered capital according to the warrant exercise of common stock from Bt. 2,222.8 M. to Bt. 2,226.7 M.
- The Company decreased the registered capital by cut off unsold stock of PS total 10,513,200 stocks at par value Bt 1.00 and register as shown in The article of Association item 4 with The Commerce Ministry to comply with the decreased of registered capital from Bt. 2,265.8 M. to Bt. 2,255.3 M.
- The Company increased the registered capital to suffice the issuance and offering of warrant total 15,000,000 shares from the registered capital amount Bt. 2,255.3 M. at par value 1 Bt.
- The company has started its slogan of “Create Value for Customer” to reflect the encouragement of Pruksa Value by Innovative creative. PS core business is “Creative thinking” behind the value product and service. The company continuously develops its innovation and was accepted by customers. The Company ranks as the number one in Real Estate business as “Innovative creativity” from BrandAge Magazine and Company magazine from research “Thailand’s Most Admired Company 2015”
- The Company has planned to expand its customer by focusing on outstanding of homes model to support the higher land prices and the development of the 3 storey single detached house brand “The Plant Elite” on Pattanakarn road with starting price Bt. 9.7 M.
- The Company increased the paid registered capital from the exercise of warrant to buy the common stock from Bt. 2,226.7 M. to Bt. 2,231.1 M.
- The company increased the registered capital to suffice the issuance and buy the common stock of Pruksa to the Directors and Executives of Pruska Real Estate Pcl. Total 15,000,000 unit from the registered capital amount Bt. 2,270.3 M. to Bt. 2,285.3 M.
- Registered as a public company on March 6, 2016, Pruksa Holding Public Company Limited (The “Company”) was established as the holding company to expand into the new business and generate the continuous revenue and profit in long term. Under the restructuring plan, Pruka Real Estate will arrange to establish a holding company under the name Pruksa Holding Public Company Limited (The “Holding Company”) and being listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (the “SET”) in place of Pruksa Real Estate whose securities will be delisted from the SET simultaneiously. Pruksa Real Estate key operation is the real estate developer under the good corporate governance. The 3 core strategies for 5 years ahead are as below: 1. To maintain the leader in real estate market for low - middle income (value) 2. To increase the market share in upper market (Premium) 3. To find the opportunity in new business by focus at the recurring income.
- To develop product to suffice the customer demand in all segmentation
categorized by product group. Y 2016, The Company has brand rebranding for
long term development as below:
Townhouse : Baan Pruksa, Pruksa Ville, The Connect, Patio Single Detached house : Passort, The Plant, The Palm Condominium : Plum condo, The Tree, Chapter One Condo, Urbano, IVY
- To develop the new construction innovation with the expertise from Germany, develop “Prusa Plus House” at The Plant Estique-Pattanakarn 38 and offer 4 living perspectives in the future (4 customer Mega Trends) such safety home, healthy home, green home, smart home.
- The Company was awarded “International Quality Crown Awards 2016” at London, UK. It was organized by Business Initiative diections (B.I.D). Pruksa Real Estate is the only company from Thailand which offer the outstanding innovation and new technology.
- To be the member of Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption Council. The company organized “Pruksa Corporate Governance Day” or Pruksa CG day 2016 to motivate self-consciousness to all employee under the good corporate governance as below: 1. Governance 2. Growth 3. Process
- To join the government campaign “Baan Pracharath” by offering the quality house and condominium total Bt. 4,700 M. to the local Thai people to have own home.
- To donate land plot total 144 Rais in Tambon Klongsam, Amphur Klongluang, Pathumthanee for the construction of reservoir to release the flood disaster.
- The Company increased the paid registered capital according to the warrant exercise of common stock from Bt. 2,231.1 M. to Bt. 2,232.7M.
- The Company decreased the registered capital by cut off unsold stock of PS total 52,616,800 stocks at par value Bt 1.00 and register as shown in The article of Association item 4 with The Commerce Ministry to comply with the decreased of registered capital from Bt. 2,285.3 M. to Bt. 2,232.7M.
- According to Annual General Meeting regarding to the right and duty of Bond issuer as the restructuring plan must has the qualification as follow: (1) To cancel the scope of work of Pruksa Real Estate as the listed company in Stock Exchange of Thailand (2) To increase the interest rate of debenture 0.1% starting date (including) the delisting date from listed company in Stock Exchange of Thailand.